So you have never been to an auction before and you are wondering what you should expect. Here are some quick things to know before you show up.
- The Auction is Open to the Public and anyone can attend. If you do not attend, you cannot bid – We believe it is only fair to reward those who are present at the auction; no Phone or Proxy Bids accepted.
- There is a Deposit required before being granted access to the auction. This deposit will be credited towards any purchases you make and is refundable at any time you wish to leave. This assures that the people that are bidding do not walk after bidding. For most auctions, the deposit is $100, but is subject to change pending the specific auction that you are attending.
- Upon submitting your deposit, you will also need to show a State Issued ID / Driver’s License and any applicable tax information.
- We encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity to preview the auction items. You are buying Whereis, As-is. There is not warranty expressed, written or implied on the goods sold at the auction.
- We ask that you be courteous to everyone at the auction, if someone is being disruptive, they will be asked to leave the premises.
- If you are the winning bidder of an item, you must either pay that day or at least make payment arrangements before leaving the auction.
- You have until the following Thursday to pick up the items that you have won in the auction.
- 10% buyer’s premium applies plus State Sales Tax
- Out-of-State bidders are welcome. If purchasing a firearm and you are from outside of the State of Texas, you may purchase, but we must ship the firearm through an FFL Dealer in your State to handle the tranfer. Buyer is responsible for Shipping and Insurance.
Something else that we would like to point out is that bidding at a live auction is a whole lot more fun than sitting behind a keyboard and clicking your mouse. You get to see the other bidders face to face and you have the merchandise right in front of you. Of course, the best part is that when you win a bid, you have the option of taking your items the same day!
Among the items in the auction, you are likely to find Office Furniture such as Desks, Chairs, Reception Desks, Cubicles, Conference Tables and more.
You are likely to find Household Furniture such as Beds, Couches, Love Seats, etc…
Some of the other common items to find in the auction are Watches, Clocks, Jewelry, Copiers, Printers, Computers and other assorted electronics.
Seth Worstell says, “Part of the fun of the Auction is that you never know what is going to be in the next auction.”
We hope to see you at our next auction!